Thursday, June 23, 2011

..rhyming words waving bye-bye?

All of my post titles, so far, have been deliberately connected to the blog title. I'm considering not doing it quite so often anymore. Hmm...

I've missed my baby blog. I was busy mostly making poor choices that muffled my creativity. Therefore, I was unable to nurture my past premature creative endeavors. But I'm back.

This week has seen nothing but rain.
Perfect! :)

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain"



I am completely in love with the rain. It overflows with romance, peace, excitement, inspiration, movement, love...
I am my 'mostest' in the presence of rain. Even as a kid the rain had me writing these cute, silly poems. Here's one from when I was 10. :)


Raindrops

It’s raining; raindrops begin to fall.

The cold wind comes to chill us all

As the birds go hiding in the trees,

The raindrops begin to fall on me.

I’m singing, I think I like the rain to stay.

The heat is gone, I’m cold and gay.

I think now I should get much wetter,

For this will make me feel loads better.


xoxo
God is in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave your mark.